Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sore back remedy

What do you do when your back is sore and aching?

Maybe...
Get a massage?
Visit the chiropractor?
Try acupuncture?

We have our own methods...


Ahhhh!

8 comments:

tralina said...

Hayeouch! Does that really work? I've tryed it with one small kid, but never three!! I bet Simon thinks it's really funny to get to step on Mommy.

Melanie said...

Me next!! And i love those quotes from the girls. The horse food one cracked me up!

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

that is awesome! do the kids have any availability this week??

It Just Fitz said...

How fun! And cheap, too!

Britt Wright said...

There is always something going on over at your house. Can't wait till Christmas!!!

Mary Victoria said...

Excellent technique Wright kidos!

Lo~ the pics made me giggle...what cuties!

Maxmomma said...

Oh, that is awesome! I'd like to see you guys do that in another five years :)...

This reminds me when I was in college, a friend came over and asked for one of us to walk on his back because it was giving him trouble. One (and just one) of my brave roommates got on and began walking. Soon, a choked up voice came from him saying "One at a time, please!" He never got any of us to walk on his back again...

Maxmomma said...

P.S. These quotes on the side of your blog from the kids are ADORABLE! I can't stop giggling!