Wednesday, January 28, 2009

An interview with...

Liliana Louise Wright
1/5/2009

Me: What are your favorite animals?
Lili: Giraffes, zebras, and dolphins and horses

Me: What are your favorite foods?
Lili: Noodles with butter, Parmesan, and salt, fruit salad, broccoli, any kind of cereal

Me (her idea for a question): How old are you?
Lili: I'm the number four, that's true.

Me: What do you do for fun?
Lili: Play with my cousin and playing Mommy school (writing with my Mommy), swinging on a see-saw, going to a restaurant, going to a playground.

Me: What do you like to wear?
Lili: my "I love horses" shirt, long jeans (when it's cold outside) and socks and shoes

Me (Lili's question): How do you like your hair?
Lili: I like it in a back ponytail.

Me: What's your favorite thing about you?
Lili: That I have a wonderful Mommy and she makes good food for me and my Daddy gives the best hugs, and my Mom gives the best hugs too. And Mommy and Daddy give the best sugars too.

Me (Lili's question): How much do you love your parents?
Lili: Really much.

Me: Tell me about your siblings.
Lili: I love my brother so much that he gave me things. I love my sister because she lets me have things she has because I gave my books to my brother and she gave her books to me. And that's why I love my brother and sister.

Me (Lili's question): Tell me about the rain.
Lili: The rain gives lots of water to the plants so they can grow. And the grass. And it gets rid of bugs you're allergic to. And stink bugs.

Me (Lili's question): Tell me about your grandparents.
Lili: Because I love my Grandma because she took me to Books-a-Million. They let me feed the horses. It's a long time to get from Texas to South Carolina.
I love them so much that I can't wait to get to their house and see Uncle Thabo.

Me: What's your favorite color? Why?
Lili: Blue. Because my sister loves my favorite color and I love her favorite color and we love our favorite colors, that's why.

Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Lili: A princess.

Me: What's your favorite toy?
Lili: Littlest Pet Shop and Littlest Teeniest Pet Shop

Me: Is there something you'd like to collect?
Lili: Marbles, buttons, lost things, and candy, and pens and paper, and Nerds

Me: What do you like about your room?
Lili: That it has my princess cook thing and Funky Monkey and that it looks so clean when I clean it (and then when the Gobble Bin comes out, he's hungry and he looks in my room and sees no books).

Me: What do you like about Christmas?
Lili: Santa brought us toys. Because it's about Jesus's birthday

Lili: "That's it! The End!"

5 comments:

Melanie said...

so cute! i can hear her little voice, "because..." fun idea!

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

this is such a great idea! She's going to look back and see how COOL she was as a 4 yr old!

tralina said...

I love how she talks! I forget that I'm so programed to do things a certain way, but kids are so fresh, and say whatever they feel. How fun!!

Maxmomma said...

Okay, so I am loving having a minute to catch up on your blog! LOVE this interview with Lilly!!! SO adorable. Please kiss that girl's forehead for me!

Poor Simon! How is he doing now? When we moved into a brand new ward two and a half years ago, Max fell and had a black eye for two weeks straight. We found out later that the ward thought we were a little shady!

Love you all! Miss you! Thanks for the fun entries!

Morgan and Joel said...

I absolutely love and adore this interview. What a cutie.