Sunday, January 11, 2009

Why are New Year's Resolutions so hard to keep?

I know a couple of reasons...







{this post is for you, Xela}
;)

6 comments:

texaswilliams said...

Amen Sister!! Both my favorites! And it is about time you are blogging again!

Kelly said...

Yeah, no kidding.

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

right there with you my friend. we got these 2 days ago and already 2 boxes have disappeared...the problem is that nobody else 'likes' these cookies, so I think I'm buying them for myself, and then bam, they vanish...such a mystery! :)

Xela said...

See enough said! Darn girl scouts and those delicious thin mint cookies!

Britt Wright said...

oh man, I could have both of them right now! Yummy!

Anonymous said...

Where are you finding them???? No scouts came knocking on my door and I would love some thin mints. :) Yum!!!

I will be good after this baby comes, but until then someone please tell me where to get some thin mints!!