Monday, November 19, 2007

Some pictures I love...

I took a few shots of Simon the other day when he was sitting in front of the windows. The light was coming in and I liked the way it came through his hair. I just love these pictures! (probably because I love the subject so much!)



My sweet baby boy!

4 comments:

Emi Edgley said...

So cute... my favorite is the last picture. He has such a mischievious smile. Watch out, momma!

Mary Victoria said...

Perfect sqwish of you and Nate.

Anonymous said...

You have a really cute family. I took Shawn to Aiken this past summer on our way to Columbia. I had not been back since Stephanie and Aarons wedding. Crazy on how it has changed. I enjoyed seeing pictures of Kara and your Mama.

Morgan and Joel said...

Holy cow has he grown up - and so much hair!