Friday, November 9, 2007
Cute, cute!
I went to a choir practice last night and Nate took care of getting the kids to bed & everything (isn't he wonderful?) Anyway, I called Nate when I was on the way home and he said Simon was wanting his Mama. He was saying, "Ma-ma-ma" and waving. Nate said he just kept waving. He thought Simon might be "waving for his Mom." I just thought that was so cute! I hurried home to my baby. He was glad to see me! I took him, rocked & fed him and he fell fast asleep. I just LOVE being a Mom! There truly is nothing more rewarding, or satisfying. What an honor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so true! =)
I love walking into Lochlin's room in the morning and he is SO happy to see me. He does what Simon does; waves and squeels and is just so happy. Motherhood is so wonderful...I couldn't imagine anything better!
Dito! There is nothing better than having those sweet little faces greet you with joy! I feel a bit of jelousy when Jeff comes home everyday and the kids are so excited screaming DADDY! I should find reasons to leave more often just to get those sweet moments! :)
Post a Comment