Julia at about 8 months
(sorry about the quality, they are pictures of pictures)
(sorry about the quality, they are pictures of pictures)

Simon at 8 months!
(poor guy bonked his head on the kitchen table leg...while he was crawling)
"Oh yeah, I could get used to this!"
Surrounded by sisters.
And for his newest trick...
(let's just hope it stops there [on the 1st step] for now, right?)
He saw what he wanted on the stairs, and went for it!See how proud of himself he was!
Way to go, Simon, my little stinker! :)

9 comments:
Hi Lauren!
I have loved looking at your blog-
your family is just too adorable.
This is such a fun way to keep up with people, huh?
Happy Thanksgiving!
I would love a picture of you looking at their pictures! They are beautiful and so are you Lauren! Hug Nate for me too please!
you have such cute kids.....and those pictures are priceless!
these are really fun! fun to compare and see similarities, but appreciate all their unique things, too...
um, that wasn't joe, but me---
emily
What an adorable idea, they are all so cute! I may have to try that next month when Zach turns 10 months! Love ya!
Sorry that last comment was me, not the holcombs. they must have been signed in still on my computer.
They are so cute! I think they look a lot alike, but they definately have their own personalities. Isn't it so fun to have kids and watch them grow and change. They are never boring...that's for sure! =)
-NICOLE
(ps. I have a question for you: how do you make the collage of pictures like you do?)
I always thought that Simon looked more like Julia and your dad but he sure looks a LOT like Lil. Very cute pics.
Post a Comment