Julia had a school project this week where she had to disguise a turkey (because turkeys don't want to be turkeys at Thanksgiving time). We asked her what she thought would be a good disguise for a turkey. She thought about it and said, "A peacock, because people don't eat peacocks." She has a point! She liked the idea of another bird because it would probably be a more believable disguise. Anyway, here are the results of her endeavor to disguise her turkey...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think I still spotted a turkey in the pictures. She's holding the peacock... Hardee Har har
clever...we have the same assignment and we haven't decided yet...I may have to borrow your idea:)
that is the CUTEST thing ever!! What a clever idea!
Lo didn't mention that Julia had a print out of a real peacock and was using it as a reference. She was very concerned with being accurate. Ain't she the cutest?
Cute, cute! I love to see good art projects are creativity! adorable
Our grandaughter is a blooming genius! She deserves to be proud as a "peakey!"
Post a Comment