Thursday, November 8, 2007

Simon's new "tricks"

My sweet baby boy is growing! Last week he started waving "hi" and "bye-bye" and it's soooo cute! I tried to capture a video that would do it justice, but it's so hard! And it seems to me as though he's trying to say "hi" sometimes too!



He is also army crawling now (and getting up on all fours to lurch himself forward). And, he says "Mama" (and he sure seems to know when to use it...when he wants Mama!) I'll try my best to get those on video too! It's so cute! I just love that little guy! He is always happy, content, and SO GOOD! We are so blessed!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

He's a smart boy....just like your girls! Very cute!!!

ali said...

Simon is a perfect combination of you and Mr. Nate! We love his little husky "boy voice!"