Thursday, November 13, 2008

Why not have a Girls' Night Out?

I happen to think a birthday is a GREAT reason to get together with friends for a GNO! Thanks to my friends for making my birthday stretch out for more than one day special! We had the best time!
We met at a favorite sushi restaurant, then went to a late showing of "The Secret Life of Bees." (Right after we stopped for some candy to stash in our purses).

I have the best friends! They spoiled me rotten, and made me feel extra special. Thank you all so much! I count myself so fortunate to be surrounded by such wonderful people to have as friends (both near and far).


4 comments:

Emi Edgley said...

Happy Birthday to you! I hope your day(s) were great.

Also, I love that you are so good at sharing these moments with us. You do an excellent job of documenting.

Emi

P.S. Your friend Leslie is a famous blogger... I read her stuff! How cool that you are buddies.

Xela said...

That was such a fun night, thanks for having a birthday and giving us another reason to PAR-TAY!

Lori Ellsworth said...

That was so fun! I miss all of you tons!

Melanie said...

This WAS a fun night! You're easy to pamper and make feel special cuz you are!! you are an awesome lady and friend, let's party again soon:)