Our first full day having Grandma with us, we ventured to a nearby Pumpkin Patch. It was so much fun! The kids enjoyed the mazes, the character cut-outs (there were A LOT of those), climbing on tractors and the like, sliding, jumping, hay-riding, and, of course, picking out pumpkins!
We had great timing, because it was a beautiful day while we were there. But it turned windy and (right as we were about to leave), cloudy, and (once we were in the car and on the go) rainy.

We had great timing, because it was a beautiful day while we were there. But it turned windy and (right as we were about to leave), cloudy, and (once we were in the car and on the go) rainy.

Julia wasn't able to go to the Pumpkin Patch with us (she was at school). But, thankfully, earlier that week, she got to pick out her own pumpkin and carve it with Daddy (for school). She made hers into a cheetah, of course.

3 comments:
gorgeous color and what a pretty day! I LOVE her cheetah pumpkin! So clever...
Wow, you have been catching up, I know you still have many more to do. Love the pumkin patch pictures adorable! I am so glad that you had fun with nate's mom. She is an awesome lady, I'm sad I didn't get to see her this visit.
What fun to have Ali around! I can't get over how beautiful your girls are..and how CUTE Simon is!!
Post a Comment