We were fortunate enough to have Nate's mom come for a visit last month. She is so much fun and we enjoyed her visit thoroughly. She'll be making "guest appearances" in the next several posts as I highlight the good times we had with her here.
As is typical for Grandmas, she came bearing gifts (always fun for the kids - and grown-ups alike). Liliana got a beautiful princess watch and purse-like case, Simon got a football, and she brought a new Disney Scene It for Julia for her birthday. We all HAD to play it that very night! It was a lot of fun!
2 comments:
What have you been feeding n8? He looks like he did in High School (with a few less hairs)!
This is Grandma...using Thabo's ID! I had a FANTASTIC time with my Texas darlings! Lauren didn't mention that she did everything with a broken foot and a walking boot...she is amazing! The pumpkin farm was so fun! I've never seen so many pumpkins and so many activities at a pumpkin farm!
Post a Comment