Thursday, February 25, 2010

Because it's fun...

I did a couple more.
{This time, they're in birth order in each collage}


Sweetly sleeping.
Close to the same age.

I'm glad I take lots of pictures.

5 comments:

tralina said...

Too sweet! What a great idea! It is amazing how much they look like eachother, and also how each one of them look like themselves. Cool.

JM Inc. said...

Love the comparison collages Lauren! Pictures are priceless and certainly one of the simple things that bring pure joy! On a random note, our girls call it a "peanut" to. We began by teaching them the anatomically correct word for such things, but they arrived at that name on their own...hillarious girls!

Melanie said...

You can for sure tell they are all related, but they have their own unique look! Adoreable Lo!

ali said...

The children look soooo much alike - even Julia. We loved the photos but like the real thing even better. "Even if I don't have a peanut!"

Nathan said...

Cute Kids! I wish I had such cute kids.




...Oh wait! They are my kids! Lucky me!