Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Four

Four collages, each formed by four pictures, of my four children. I thought it'd be fun for comparison's sake.

Julia
(can you tell she was born pre-digital?)

Liliana

Simon

Roman


See any similarities?

6 comments:

Leslie said...

oh i love this! they're all so perfect, what a lucky mama. :)

Beth Ann said...

I love me some baby Wrights!! I'm very happy that someone else out there births clones! haha Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

tralina said...

What a great idea! They do all look very similar, and yet you can see the older kids current faces in their baby faces. How cool! I hope your recovery is awesome. Do you think it's better than the other births comparitivly?

Nicole said...

Lots of similarities! They are all so adorable. I only remember baby Julia though. I remeber her being such a beautiful baby with lots of hair! =)

Maxmomma said...

How fun, how fun, how fun!!!! There are lots of similarities while they each remain strong individuals. We love the name Roman, btw- so cool.

Morgan and Joel said...

Roman and Simon look a lot alike! It is fun to see all the kids from way back when.