Sunday, February 21, 2010

In loving memory...

of my Aunt Laura.

3 comments:

Angi said...

Oh Lauren, that was beautiful. I love your sweet family.
Angi

melanie said...

Lo, this was beautiful! You can tell what an amazing soul she had just by watching! I am so sad I was out of town this weekend and couldn't be there in person to show my love and support for you and your family. Please please know my thoughts were definitley with you!! Pass my love and condolences to your mom for me. Love you!

It Just Fitz said...

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. The world became a better place with your Aunt Laura in it. She had so much love to give. And in return everyone around her became more loving. Maybe that was her life's mission. Her funeral was absolutely special. I'm still talking about it, even today. She was so lucky to have such a wonderful niece like you! Love you!