And, just a few pictures to make this entry way more interesting...
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Busy, busy, busy
I am a terrible blogger. There, I did it. They say the first step is admittance. Maybe I can get back to blogging again now. I have lots of pictures and bloggable moments, but finding the time to sit down and do it? Not so much. I think part of the problem is that our computer situation is not at its finest at the moment. Our PC is down...not that that's any real excuse, because I usually blog from the laptop anyway, but it's running rather slowly these days. So, that equals frustration, which equals blogging avoidance. But, I just wanted you to know I do have lots to catch up on. And I plan to. Soon.
And, just a few pictures to make this entry way more interesting...
And, just a few pictures to make this entry way more interesting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh Lauren! What a BEAUTIFUL family! You have to be so proud- they are remarkable. I cannot believe how old Julia is getting. That first picture just took me back to photos of Nate's family when they were younger- and now they are all adults (well, Thabo is getting there!) with children of their own. Trippy, wonderful moment! Love you all! And good luck with all that is on your plate! Lots of love!
I can't believe how much Roman looks like Nate! I love the picture of him in green. It's good to know you haven't fallen off the earth, I've been wondering. What a cute, happy family! Enjoy!
I completely understand. Months behind over here. At least I'm still dragging out the camera. At least you have a computer in your favor and four beautiful children to run after! Kisses doll, just know that you are doing great!
I like! Very much so :)
I'm with you ... it's like scrapbooking!! Maybe I'll be caught up by the time she graduates from high school!
Oh my gosh Lauren, you have some really adorable babies! And giant too (just like Robin, they keep getting bigger!). Glad you guys are doing well <3 Thanks for the updates!
Darling Lo,
You make me laugh out loud! You have 4 adorable, busy, children, a husband that works long hours, a big house complete with laundry and never-ending chores, carpools, church responsibilities...need I go on? I've adapted the phrase, "I plan to get to that, it just hasn't reached the top of my priority list!" It helps eliminate the feelings of guilt and demonstrates that you are happy and busy! (Bob kindly refers to his "to do list" as his "wedgie list."...ya know, the chores that will make ya feel better as soon as you're able to address them!")
We love ya and are so proud of everything that you do so well!
Mom
I have been behind with my blog reading, so fun to see you have been posting with great pictures and stories! Love me some Wrights!
Post a Comment