Saturday, June 6, 2009

Tired of the same ol' post?

Yeah, me too. I really need to be better about blogging. I don't know what happened to me. I think, at this point, it's become a bit of a daunting task. Because, now I have to catch up! I sense a theme here, over the years in my life. When it came to journal writing, for example. Or thank you notes. I guess I'm a bit of a procrastinator. Okay, I'm a lot of a procrastinator. But, hey, that's what makes me me. Even though I don't like that about me. Weird, huh? So, anyway, suffice it to say, I do have LOTS of pictures and cute stories and such to blog about. I just need to do it...

eventually, I will.

2 comments:

Britt Wright said...

Lo, sounds like my kind of posts. =) I'll be excited to see what you guys have been up too.

Maxmomma said...

How I understand! You must be a mother and wife :). I always love your posts Lo, and can't wait to see you all in a few weeks.