To my dear Mother-in-law.
Thank you for raising such an amazing son. I am so lucky to have married in to such an amazing family. You are a wonderful "other Mother." I'm thankful to have you in my life.
Happy Mother's Day!
Thank you for raising such an amazing son. I am so lucky to have married in to such an amazing family. You are a wonderful "other Mother." I'm thankful to have you in my life.
Happy Mother's Day!
5 comments:
Who could not love Ali?! This picture is perfect, because you know the young Ali was doing EXACTLY what Lily is doing there! That bodes great things for Lily's future :).
Oh, and mom, I totally agree with what Lo has said. You do have an amazing son.
She IS pretty awesome! And you are sweet to write a note on your blog to her! :)
Everytime I see Nates mom, I am amazed that she is his MOM. She always looks so young! How does she do it?
Ha! Just read the comment about mom looking young...she was here last weekend for a visit and she was out on a walk (surprise) with Sage. A neighbor stopped her on the road and asked her if she was Bill and Katherine's (Joel's folks) daughter! For some reason Katherine was not amused when I told her....
Post a Comment