A long-running bout of "hair boredom" inspired me to exchange my long locks for something different.
I haven't had it short for quite some time. And I've never had it cut quite like this before.
The "before and after."
I haven't had it short for quite some time. And I've never had it cut quite like this before.
The "before and after."

What do you think?
I like it. Most of the time. It's a great cut. I'm just still getting used to the
very. big. change.
Nate loves it.
Liliana tells me I look pretty.
Julia DOES NOT like it.
When she saw it, her response was...
"IT LOOKS HORRIBLE!" She then broke into tears. I just take it with a grain of salt because I know Julia just doesn't like change. And, I know she prefers my hair long. That's okay though. I know she still loves me.
Last night, we were all driving in the car and Julia piped up with her latest thought on the whole "Mom's new hairdo situation."
She said, "Mom, you look like Willy Wonka." She then went on to say how I was the one who made ice cream that doesn't melt and various chocolate goodies. Honestly, all I could do was laugh. Nate and I both thought it was a pretty funny comment.
Now Lili will point at me and yell, "Willy Wonka! Willy Wonka!" and giggle mercilessly.
Yeah, I guess I can see it.
When she saw it, her response was...
"IT LOOKS HORRIBLE!" She then broke into tears. I just take it with a grain of salt because I know Julia just doesn't like change. And, I know she prefers my hair long. That's okay though. I know she still loves me.
Last night, we were all driving in the car and Julia piped up with her latest thought on the whole "Mom's new hairdo situation."
She said, "Mom, you look like Willy Wonka." She then went on to say how I was the one who made ice cream that doesn't melt and various chocolate goodies. Honestly, all I could do was laugh. Nate and I both thought it was a pretty funny comment.
Now Lili will point at me and yell, "Willy Wonka! Willy Wonka!" and giggle mercilessly.
Yeah, I guess I can see it.
Now, where did I put my top hat?


18 comments:
LOVE it Lauren! Did Angi do it? Gorgeous!!
You do have nice goodies...
oh my gosh. that is so funny that she compared you to willy wonka! oh man, that's a good one. :)
i think you look great, it's so nice and bouncy when it's short!
Julia is crackin' me up! The issue is they put willy wonka in a girls hairdo...kind of confusing if you ask me!
You Look Great, You Look Great, You Look Great!! (k, I think that puts my total up to 15 times!)
um, that's HILARIOUS. Hahahahaha! And WOW your hair got long since the last time I saw you in person!
You look darling!
(I'm posting my own haircut today, a bit later.... how funny!)
That is so funny. You are getting bullied by your kids. haha
I think your hair looks great!
I LOVE your hair!! And who DOESN'T want to be Willy Wonka!? It would be hard for you to get a bad haircut and hello!?, i'm still totally laughing about Nate's under-the-radar comment! Such a husband!!!
That is halarious!! Lo, your hair does not look like Willy Wonka's...so don't worry. I LOVE YOUR NEW DO!!! You're gorgeous. love ya.
I like it short--wasn't it almost that length when you were here? what cute kids you have!! But I really am giggling the most about Nate's comment--Will will love it!
LOVE IT! You look great with short hair. I can't wait to see you tonight in person. Adorable girl!
LOVE IT! You look great with short hair. I can't wait to see you tonight in person. Adorable girl!
Very cute and VERY funny.
Lauren, you look great! You are so gorgeous, you have the freedom to whatever you want and it will look good! I love those darling kids of yours! Their brains are so cool!
I love the hair!! Tell Nate I read his comment and I GET IT!! :)
Love you
Love your hair!! You are beautiful no matter how you wear it!
Cute haircut! I love your daughter's reacation to your "hairdo situation"... too funny. I keep my hair pretty short, and it is so much easier. You look great!
love it! you beautiful lady! I miss you! I sure hope that our paths cross again soon!
love it! you beautiful lady! I miss you! I sure hope that our paths cross again soon!
Post a Comment