Friday, March 20, 2009

Do we have a ghost?

I started this post a month ago and never posted it...but, better late than never, right?

I was trying to get Simon to sleep tonight & had left Facebook open on the laptop. When I came back to the computer, I found that "I" had commented twice on someones status. The first one read, "I loved it." The second one read, "love, your ghost.woo,woo." I called Nate out on it, but he said it wasn't him. I totally didn't believe him! We were discussing it back and forth, when Nate suggested that maybe Julia did it. At first I just thought he was trying to redirect the blame, then I figured I better ask. I called up to her (she was in her room, supposedly in bed), "Julia? Did you comment on the computer?" She answered in giggles. I couldn't believe it! She had me all weirded out for a while there! So, it turns out, we don't have a ghost. Just a clever seven-year-old.

3 comments:

Maxmomma said...

Oh, that's great! Kids are awesome- I love the "woo, woo" part!

Xela said...

That is so funny...you didnt tell me she did that. She cracks me up!

Johnson Family said...

Hilarious! How do kids get so smart?:) Love it