Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Whoville Christmas Production

Julia has been a part of a Christmas "Whoville" production this year. She's really enjoyed it. They recently got to perform it at a retirement home. And, again just last night for their family and friends. It was SO CUTE! She did a great job! They sang and danced and had a great time. She has one more performance to go and they'll be done for the season. I think they might do something for the Spring too. Sounds like fun!

I was pretty proud of Julia's "Who hair-do." Doesn't she just look so adorable?
{from her 1st performance}





{from her 2nd performance}

Can you spot her?



We bought her a rose & a pack of gum and gave it to her after the performance!
She loved that!

We're all proud of you Julia!

4 comments:

Amy Pennington said...

oh that is the cutest hairstyle ever...I love her costume too!

Emily S. said...

i love these pictures.. I bet she felt really special. The rose was a nice touch and a good memory for her.

Morgan and Joel said...

The hair really set Jules apart from the rest of the cast. What a cute little girl you've got there Lo. I always wanted my parents to bring me flowers after a play (they never did) so job well done making it a special evening for her.

J.Ammon said...

Love the hair!