Julia started fourth grade this year! Can you believe that? And Liliana is in first! I can't believe how big my girls are getting. They were excited about their first day of school. They got up so easily and did everything to get themselves ready in a speedy-quick way. We had a nice morning together. Nate went in to work a little late, so we could all walk them to class together.
Once they were ready, they started their morning off right, with a breakfast smoothie (and maybe a little popcorn?). :)
Getting a last picture with her proved to be a bit more challenging.
The boys and I sure miss the girls when they're at school, but I'm excited for them and know it's going to be a great year!
6 comments:
cute photos!! way to blog, lauren! :)
your back!! Love the feathers, love the family pictures in the classroom, and above all I love the popcorn! It is really good to see that it is a food group at someone else's house too!!
"I think those are good".-Jack
"I think those are beautiful" -Sage. And I love those kiddos (eso. the pic of Julia) Jack wants to know, "What is the teachers' name?" xoxox
Gosh you have a beautiful family! I'm sure Jules is going to love her face in the last pic when she gets older...she cracks me up! Let's just say...I have a few of those myself.
What gorgeous girls...even the mommy one! The first day of school is so exciting....right up there with the last day!
Love ya'll!
LILI!!!! How did this happen? What happened to the three year old girl I remember?! So old and beautiful as always, as is that wonderful Julia! Wowser... times is crazy.
Post a Comment