My Mom is an amazing woman. She has always been there for me, and is, truly, my best friend. She's kind, generous, down-to-earth, compassionate, giving, caring, sweet, loyal, and funny (just to name a few of her fine qualities).
She's a charming, Southern lady who would do anything to help out another! I'm so lucky to call her Mom.
Thank you, Mom, for giving me life - and so much more.
Happy Mother's Day!

She's a charming, Southern lady who would do anything to help out another! I'm so lucky to call her Mom.
Thank you, Mom, for giving me life - and so much more.
Happy Mother's Day!
I love you all the numbers!
2 comments:
Yes, and I think we'd all like to thank your Mom for giving us YOU! You both are amazing people!
Those are two people I love to see! What a pair of loving, good, fun hearts. You are both incredible mothers. Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment