Remember when I went to SC to surprise my Mom for her 60th birthday?
The moment of truth...
It was so PERFECT! My sister picked me (and Simon) up from the airport. We'd planned a little surprise party drop in at her house for shortly thereafter. A few close friends were there to surprise her when she arrived (thinking she was picking Kara up to go to lunch). Simon and I were hiding in a back bedroom. Once she settled in a bit, we made our appearance. She had just dipped a chip in salsa and was about to eat it when we came around the corner!
Sorry the shot's a little shaky, but I was shaking with excitement! It was a moment I will never forget. I'm sure she won't either! I'm so thankful I have such a wonderful hubby, who supported and even encouraged me to go, as well as wonderful friends who helped so much with my girls! Thank you all!
I love you Mom! I hope you had a very happy & memorable birthday!
{You're not getting off that easy! More posts to come on our visit!}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
If you just listen to the laughing... it sounds a little maniacal. I like it.
What a wonderful surprise! I'm so glad that you got to go. Wonderful memories!
Oh my heck Lauren, I am stinking crying over here! Seriously, what a sweet reaction to see from your mom. She was so genuinely thrilled to see the two of you. VERY cool surprise! Please tell her happy birthday for me, I love your mom! Seriously, way to go- so cool.
That is the sweetest!! I'm so glad you did that!
I don't think my mom has EVER been that excited to see me. Seriously...
That made me smile...A LOT!
How would it be to inspire tears by my very presence???
So glad you did this.
Oh good another post! That gets us up to what...beginning of November???? Love the video, it made me tear up! Love that sweet lady!!!
So awesome! I love seeing your mom any chance I get. You are sweet for doing that, she really did want to see you guys. :) adorable!
That made me cry. Love you you and jo' momma!
Post a Comment