Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The last day of Grandma's visit

All good things must come to an end. And so it was with Grandma's visit.
Her last day, (on our way to the airport, as a matter of fact) we surprised Julia by meeting her at school for lunch. We all sat with her while she ate and visited one last time before Grandma had to go back to Utah. Julia was absolutely delighted!


Simon loves ANYTHING on wheels.

Peek-a-boo Julia!

Thank you, again, Mom, for coming to see us. We LOVED having you and look forward to when we'll get to see you again!

3 comments:

Britt Wright said...

I'm so glad you had a fun time with Mom! Your kids are so cute!

Mandy H said...

Looks like fun! You finally got your blog caught up. Nice! I think it is great that you do such fun things with your kiddos.

Lauren said...

Oh Mandy, I'm so NOT caught up yet! :) Thanks for believing in me though!