The pond is silent.
A falcon soars high above the clouds.
A mouse scurries down below.
Too afraid to show,
Fear of the falcon.
The pond is silent.
I love it. And I love her.
A falcon soars high above the clouds.
A mouse scurries down below.
Too afraid to show,
Fear of the falcon.
The pond is silent.
I love it. And I love her.
5 comments:
Wow- she is amazing. How old is Julia now? That is really impressive!
Oh my gosh Lo! That is really something! Love that cute girl:)
That's my girl. She is so talented, but then so are all the kids in their own way. I could be a little biased though. :) I guess that come with being the Aunt.
Wow! What a smart cookie! You should make a book with all of her poems...etc.
Okay...Julia's got me...what happened to the mouse??? Truly, she can't just leave her audience hanging! She is an amazing writer and thinker!
Post a Comment