As of September 21st, it's official. Our "baby" is two and a half! Yep, that's right folks! Simon had is "half birthday."
Can you believe that? I can't. He is such a joy.
He loves:
We love you, Simon!
Can you believe that? I can't. He is such a joy.
He loves:
*cars and trains and anything else that goes
*Buzz & Woody
*pretending with his sisters - he's very good at it (he'll even put his toys in time out)
*meat - yep, still the carnivore
*being outside
*going places with Dad (like the "man store" - aka Home Depot)
*his mama (yay!)
*showering/bathing
*going potty by himself (but not consistently yet) - he climbs up on to it, sits down and scoots way back
*coloring/drawing - he's pretty good at making circles - we recently discovered he had a lot of fun with a pencil. Upstairs. By himself. On the walls. The ones with flat paint.
*taking pictures with a toy camera and using his toy phone to talk to friends & family
*Buzz & Woody
*pretending with his sisters - he's very good at it (he'll even put his toys in time out)
*meat - yep, still the carnivore
*being outside
*going places with Dad (like the "man store" - aka Home Depot)
*his mama (yay!)
*showering/bathing
*going potty by himself (but not consistently yet) - he climbs up on to it, sits down and scoots way back
*coloring/drawing - he's pretty good at making circles - we recently discovered he had a lot of fun with a pencil. Upstairs. By himself. On the walls. The ones with flat paint.
*taking pictures with a toy camera and using his toy phone to talk to friends & family
What we love about him:
*Everything! (oh, want more of a breakdown? Okay, I'll try)
*He's tender-hearted and sweet.
*He likes to obey and be a helper.
*He's strong and healthy.
*He loves to snuggle.
*He's tender-hearted and sweet.
*He likes to obey and be a helper.
*He's strong and healthy.
*He loves to snuggle.
Some things he's doing/saying now:
*I love to hear him count: "1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 6, 7! Sometimes he'll get it right, but I love to hear him counting things out on his own.
*He likes to know colors of things.
*He sings songs (Wheels on the Bus, ABC song, primary songs - with help)
*He talks to the baby and pats my belly.
*He likes to know colors of things.
*He sings songs (Wheels on the Bus, ABC song, primary songs - with help)
*He talks to the baby and pats my belly.
I'm sure these lists are lacking a lot of info. We are so happy Simon is a part of our family. I can't believe he's going to be a big brother in about three months! Whoa!
We love you, Simon!
2 comments:
You gotta love kids and their artistic ways!
What a great way to spell out your memories! I love your quotable kids entries too--hilarious!!
Post a Comment