Saturday, August 1, 2009

Yep, it's true.

13 comments:

Beth Ann said...

I'm so happy our babies will be so close! They'll be able to start a 'I'm being mauled by my older siblings' support group...

Nicole said...

Congrats Lauren! That's exciting! You need another little boy to even out your cute, (not so) little family! =)

amanda said...

You go girl! And Congrats!

Melanie said...

I am so slow. I could not figure out your picture until I read the comments!! I must need a nap I think. Can't wait to meet the newest lil Wright!

Xela said...

I think that is the best way to spread the new CUTE! :)

JM Inc. said...

Congratulations! Hope you're feeling okay these days. We're eagerly anticipating the pregnancy updates and the drumroll for his/her arrival!

Morgan and Joel said...

cute

Maxmomma said...

I love it! You sure looked great at the reunion! I hope you are feeling well and we are eager to know the due date.

Ann Barlow said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting and I loved the way you announced it:) I hope someday I can meet all the little Wrights:)

Britt Wright said...

Very creative Prego! I wish I thought of something that cute. Congrats!

Heidi said...

YEAH - love your cute little creative kids!!

Katy said...

Hey Lauren,
Was just checking your blog, and I was kind of taken a back by the jar of spaghetti sauce.... I am little slow :)
Congratulations! That is so very exciting! How have you been feeling? I hope all is well with your cute little family!

Beth Ann said...

Yo, where you at?? I'm missing your posts...